Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 26, 2011

I owe YOU!

Assalamualaikum and good day dear readers! How are you all doing? I hope everything went well for the last couples of week. =)
Anyway, I owed all of you an apology because I have't written anything for almost two months and believe me guys, I've got an explanation on that matter. I was recently experiencing some trouble with my internet availability and due to my tight schedule (which I will tell you guys what actually happen to me all these while), I wasn't able to fix the problem, until now.
I quit my job as a cashier last month seeing that the holy month of Ramadhan is nearing and my semester break is getting over. First come first. The idiot broadband of mine is under, let's say' some technical problem and I wasn't able to fix it on time because I am doing business during this fasting month! I can assure all of you that I have a  very little time to spent for myself since the past three weeks. I was busy helping my parents, selling kuih-muih (local delicacies) and also outing with my friends! But of course dear readers, I am thinking to blog and here I am, tonight, blogging.
In two weeks time, I am going to continue my studies in Bachelor of Legal Studies at UiTM Shah Alam and I am looking forward to it everyday! Eid-ul-Fitri on the other hand is nearer and I am also busy preparing our house for the festive season which I waited for a year!
Well, that's all for today, and I hope all of you have a very good time and happy fasting for the Muslims! =)

Keep biting. Write me. Nuffnang.

No comments:

Post a Comment