Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 16, 2011

That Moment...

Assalamualaikum and hello guys!

We are actually drawing near towards the end of the first semester, and there could be a really huge possibility we (me and my roommates) will be apart for the next five semesters of studies. In UiTM, if you're not elected to the college, you are going to have to stay outside but of course, there'll be a lot of condition that could get you involved in such situations; non-active member of the college, disciplinary problems, academic performance declining or as easy as running out of your luck!

That means, we are staying on our own outside, becoming the non-resident.. far from each other, and as of now we are of the different faculties and academies, then I suppose it'll be a lot harder meeting each other next semester. Sighhhh... I wanted my roommates to know that it has been a wonderful and wondrous journey throughout the year; staying together, sharing our meals, sharing our bed, spilling our feelings about girls to each other, hatred to the lecturers (some of us) and also not exceptional, all the fighting, mouth-fight and cursing and else.

Citing Albus Dumbledore; "oh to be young, and to feel love's keen sting". I'll miss you guys.

Keep biting. Write me.

No comments:

Post a Comment