Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2011

Ended. July 15th.

I, as everyone who read my blog are aware, was born on August 9, 1992. When I was young, I was raised up with various surroundings, eras and challenges. First, Pokemon. It was very popular that I bought a Pokeball and try to "capture" my cat into it and of course, it ended with great displeasure. My first toy Pokemon is a very cute and adorable Squirtle. I love them but since we are constantly moving forward, interest shifted.

I then enjoy Power Rangers. Well, actually Power Rangers came out earlier than Pokemon, but as an avid fan of Pokemon, I don't even look at Power Rangers. But, the first time I saw Power Rangers Wild Force, it caught my eyes and I began to follow its series with much affections! Sounded silly, but I, again, "bullied" my father into buying a sword just the same as the Rangers do. But that was about 10 years ago.

Well guys, who doesn't know Harry Potter?? On year 2000 (if I got the fact correct), the first film of Harry Potter franchise; Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  was released. The movie itself was constructed based on a series of novel written by Joanne Kathleen Rowling or more famously known as J.K. Rowling. I instantly becoming a fanatic fan in a split second! Since then, I never missed the books and the film franchises itself. I am too fanatic; I even memorize all the Spells, all the Magical Items and characters, and I even remember its movies dialogue crystal clear!

During its third installment; Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (which came shortly after the second film; Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets), I was quite devastated because I haven't got any chance to personally "encounter" the movie itself in cinema(s). But, of course I bought a DVD and enjoy watching it. I never miss, not even a single movie, by chance! Hahaha. Truth to be told, I grew up "with" Harry himself.

More on Potter guys, on my next post. Keep biting, write me. Sorry for the late update.

No comments:

Post a Comment