Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Angry Birds

Hello guys. Tell me, who haven't heard of Angry Birds? I think who haven't must be living on their own in a somewhat creepy, waiting-to-tumble-down-old house. This application, well actually a game from Rovio Mobile gained its popularity when it was at first released for iPhone by Apple Inc.

The game is addicting and when I started to play it, I can't stop but ironically, I am yet to finish the Poached Eggs level! Rovio Mobile made a drastic move when the game was officially released to be played on Android OS. Yeah, we Malaysian rarely have the opportunity to own an iPhone because of its price a bit higher here than the other countries. Well, not all of us, some. I myself own an Android phone, so when Angry Birds is available for this OS, I straightaway downloaded it from the Market.

I am pretty sure that whoever read this post must be assuming that I am boring type of dude, nerd, noob who talked about Angry Birds but sorry guys, I can't help it. Hahaha. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment