Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life As We Do

Hi guys! Hope you are all doing well. Well, life as we do. We all know the fact that we are now living in an era of economical crisis. If we look towards Barrack Obama, President of USA, his policies to combat economic issues is yet to be successful. The value of Pound Sterling for instance, dropped by almost RM 3 (Malaysian Ringgit) for the past two years.

But look at us, the Malaysian.We are the citizens of a third world country, who are supposed to be facing more economic hardship than you; the first and second world countries do. Instead, we manage to balance ourselves and has been moving forward beginning from the governance of of our former great leader, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad. When the world experiences the economic boom in 1992, where the stock market increases and many peoples; ordinary people like us are becoming multi-millionaires just in one night. At that point, life was so great and when it comes to the time that we say hello to 1997, the economic growth stunted, suddenly. I am not a person of economics, I don't even attached to it in my studies, even though I learned it everyday. I observed, the patience of my parents, facing economic hardship in 1997. We was poor, originally. Try to imagine, even to buy a new pair of slipper, my parents cannot afford to. I love them the very much. But, what I value the most is the action taken by Tun Mahathir, setting the Ringgit valuelower than it is, rather than borrowing from the World Bank or the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Malaysia has no debt. We almost, yes, almost, go bankrupt, but we are saved by this great man, Mahathir.

Can you imagine a year where USA is not involved in a war campaign?? Or simply cold dispute between countries, particularly with the Middle Easts? As far as I am concern, the answer is no. I am no prejudiced towards USA. I love USA. My uncle loves telling me stories about thi great country of yours where he's studying. I am just givind an easy and clear example. There are many other countries are doing the same. Iraq, the North and South Korea, India and Pakistan (just naming a few). Praise be to Allah, we manage to keep South East Asia a peaceful place to visit. Its undeniable there have been various misunderstanding between Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and even Philippines with our country Malaysia, but we solve the disputes through endless discussion, agreements and others, not war. We love peace and I know all of you do.

Peace to the world. Write me.

No comments:

Post a Comment